🔴You won’t BELIEVE what’s happening NOW with Trump! Live Chat

🔴You won’t BELIEVE what’s happening NOW with Trump! Live Chat

More

Descriptions:

🔴You won’t BELIEVE what’s happening NOW with Trump! Stephen Gardner Verified 24.6K followers Follow 113 0 Chat Comments Share Save Embed Chat Comments Share Save Embed Streaming now News Trending News Judge Joe Brown BBQ is DELICIOUS! https://amzn.to/3xHNy1B Stephen Gardner and Judge Joe Brown delve into the lawsuits against Donald Trump. Just days into the criminal trial in New York, DA Alvin Bragg is pushing for Trump to be held in contempt of court and jailed. Why is New York taking such an aggressive stance against someone who isn’t a flight risk and is being tried for a misdemeanor elevated to a felony? Judge Juan Merchan faces clear conflicts of interest. His wife’s social media features a picture of Donald Trump in jail, and his daughter fundraises for Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, and Rep. Adam Schiff, who promoted the false Russia collusion narrative against Trump. Will this judge be removed if he doesn’t recuse himself? In the case of Trump allegedly defrauding banks and New York City with real estate loans, AG Letitia James collaborated with Judge Arthur Engoron to target Trump, fining him $454 million. She’s also obstructing his bond to prevent an appeal. Is Ms. James working behind the scenes with Alvin Bragg to pursue Trump? What are your thoughts on DA Fani Willis? She has drawn attention in the Trump investigation due to her use of local, federal, and grant money, as well as her relationship with employee Nate Wade. What do you think of her situation and the Trump case, which has become secondary to the public? Since we last spoke, an investigation into Biden’s handling of classified documents concluded with no repercussions. However, Special Counsel Jack Smith continues to press the lawsuit against Trump, invoking the Espionage Act and trying to force Judge Aileen Cannon to dismiss the protection of the Presidential Records Act. What are your thoughts on this situation? Final question: The House of Representatives impeached DHS head Alejandro Mayorkas for allowing between 7-10 million illegal immigrants into the country. The papers are now with the Senate. Will we see a real trial against Mayorkas, or will Democrats unite to protect him? Thank you, Judge Brown. How can people follow you online? **SEO Keywords List** (Reordered and Refined):1. Donald Trump2. New York City3. criminal trial4. Alvin Bragg5. Judge Juan Merchan6. Judge Arthur Engoron7. AG Letitia James8. DA Fani Willis9. Special Counsel Jack Smith10. Judge Aileen Cannon11. Espionage Act12. Presidential Records Act13. Alejandro Mayorkas14. illegal immigrants15. impeachment16. House of Representatives17. Senate18. Joe Biden19. classified documents20. Kamala Harris21. Adam Schiff22. Russia collusion23. real estate loans24. financial fraud25. political motivations26. jury selection27. witness intimidation28. black voters29. Chinese Communist Party30. fentanyl31. Virginia32. electoral outcomes33. controversy34. tensions35. unrest36. free housing37. Capitol38. delays39. deployment40. Pentagon41. House Speaker42. legislation43. separate votes44. challenges45. Chinese government46. internet surveillance47. involvement48. NSA49. geopolitical50. UK51. France52. Germany53. Iran's strike54. Russia55. diplomacy56. defense57. crisis58. Mayor Eric Adams59. Governor Kathy Hochul60. homeless shelters61. health and safety Loading 26 comments… 2:25:57 MG Show 5 hours ago Project 2025 is Not Trump’s Agenda 47; Biden Dares “Elites” to Challenge Him 6.66K 6 1:54:57 The Hake Report 4 hours ago Why not let people be ‘wrong’? | Mon 7-8-24 256 2:35:36 Matt Christiansen 22 hours ago #421 | Biden’s ‘Goodest Job’ Interview, Dems Sharpen the Knives, Trump Vid Leak | Matt & Blonde Show 13.1K 30 4:49 Eric Deters Media 3 hours ago President Joe Biden Is Staying | Eric Deters Show 92 2:00:33 Fed Reacts 21 hours ago Fed Predicts Diddy’s Dark Future 66.4K 17 49:49 Patriot News Outlet Live 7 hours ago National News & Politics, Morning Edition Hr 2 | 07-08-2024 1.1K 1:04:39 Patriot News Outlet Live 8 hours ago National News & Politics, Morning Edition | 07-08-2024 1.12K 1:19:56 BaldBrad 6 hours ago Republicans Look Into Biden’s Doctor For Possible Cover Up 285 5 48:54 WEin5DTarot 1 hour ago The Program “Democracy” Runs Deep (So Does the “Q” PsyOp—and We’ll Get to That Too). Benjamin Franklyn: Democracy is Nothing More Than Mob-Rule Where 51% Get to Take Away the Rights of, and Trample Over the Other 49%! | Jean Nolan, “Inspired 55 51:00 Thrivetime Show: The ReAwakening versus The Great Reset 21 hours ago Starlink | Why Does Elon Musk Want to Cover the Earth with Low-Orbit Satellites? “Perhaps Still a Role for Humans, We May Give A.I. (Artificial Intelligen 7.7K 19 2:25:57 MG Show 5 hours ago Project 2025 is Not Trump’s Agenda 47; Biden Dares “Elites” to Challenge Him 6.66K 6 1:54:57 The Hake Report 4 hours ago Why not let people be ‘wrong’? | Mon 7-8-24 256 2:35:36 Matt Christiansen 22 hours ago #421 | Biden’s ‘Goodest Job’ Interview, Dems Sharpen the Knives, Trump Vid Leak | Matt & Blonde Show 13.1K 30 4:49 Eric Deters Media 3 hours ago President Joe Biden Is Staying | Eric Deters Show 92 2:00:33 Fed Reacts 21 hours ago Fed Predicts Diddy’s Dark Future 66.4K 17 49:49 Patriot News Outlet Live 7 hours ago National News & Politics, Morning Edition Hr 2 | 07-08-2024 1.1K 1:04:39 Patriot News Outlet Live 8 hours ago National News & Politics, Morning Edition | 07-08-2024 1.12K 1:19:56 BaldBrad 6 hours ago Republicans Look Into Biden’s Doctor For Possible Cover Up 285 5 48:54 WEin5DTarot 1 hour ago The Program “Democracy” Runs Deep (So Does the “Q” PsyOp—and We’ll Get to That Too). Benjamin Franklyn: Democracy is Nothing More Than Mob-Rule Where 51% Get to Take Away the Rights of, and Trample Over the Other 49%! | Jean Nolan, “Inspired 55 51:00 Thrivetime Show: The ReAwakening versus The Great Reset 21 hours ago Starlink | Why Does Elon Musk Want to Cover the Earth with Low-Orbit Satellites? “Perhaps Still a Role for Humans, We May Give A.I. (Artificial Intelligen 7.7K 19 Please review the raid details below. The raid will be initiated once you have confirmed. target_name_here target_url_here Cancel Confirm Raid creator_name_here has raided target_name_here. Getting ready… Raid Starting In … Opt Out Join creator_name_here has raided target_name_here. Join creator_name_here has raided this stream. creator_name_here has raided this stream. Pinned Message message_username Creator Sponsor creator_name_here Learn More Live Chat Sign in to chat! Comments Rumble logo Sign In Sign Up Home Browse Editor Picks Trending Latest Library Watch History Watch Later Featured Channels Featured Redacted News 10.1K Bannons War Room 6.42K NEWSMAX 3.4K Revenge of the Cis 2.14K Stephen Gardner 1.7K Kimberly Guilfoyle 1.25K Lee Camp 388 Lofi Girl 212 Dr Steve Turley 143 barstoolsports 48 Healthy Debate 47 Breaking Points The Pat Bev Podcast with Rone NHRA Rekieta Law Bitcoin Magazine ViralHog Plan Bri Uncut Chris Castellani Winston Marshall Page Six A New Untold Story Akademiks Peter Santenello Wake Up Mintzy Caleb Hammer Dr. Anthony M. Criniti IV (aka “Dr. Finance®”) World Poker Tour Mike Crispi After Skool The Rich Dad Channel LockPickingLawyer Mike Tyson Badlands Media Rob Braxman Tech NELK New York Post Ghosts and Grit With Jack Osbourne Podcast Lou Dobbs The Rubin Report Dr. Drew WeAreChange Major League Fishing JoBlo Originals Rubbin Is Racing Adam Does Movies Game On! Jerry After Dark Matt Kohrs Roseanne Barr Theme System Default Dark Mode Light Mode Rumble logo Rumble logo FAQ About Us Careers Our Apps Developers Advertising Store Cloud Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Copyright / DMCA Copyright © 2024 Rumble. All Rights Reserved.